Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Shiv and Babaji Puja

26th October

Morning I did meditation with spontaneous asanas and some mudras. Evening Vishal came with me and he saw in trance Lord Shiva and Babaji. He said Babaji looked short young and with long beared age around 60. Babaji was meditating with Lord Shiva and Vishal was describing HIM as friend of Lord Shiva.

Vishal took the old dried flowers form the garland of Lord Shiva statue and crushed it with his fist on the ground, then mixed water and applied the paste on his forehead of his and mine. He took the Trident from Lord Shiva statue and did acupressure on my right hand mainly on the center of the palm and then middle finger. He said it was not he but Lord Shiva and Babaji who were doing the healing. He moved my fingers and hand and then series of exercise on standing and sitting for spine and limbs.

After I returned from my clinic at 9.30pm He did healing for my mother taking match stick for applying pressure. He stroked with matchstick on the back of right hand web of fingers and center of palm, did few passive and active movement of the hand with my assistance. Then he did similar stroking of feet between great toe and second toe on right side, moved the toes and did passive movement of the right leg. At the end he did softly massaging of fore head. It was Lord Shiva who did the treatment but Babaji was there meditating. Mother slept well early without sneezing and turning tossing like other days.

(Babaji is Adi Guru of Kriya Yoga )

October 27th 2009

After dropping Tripti Airport for Cape town visit, Vishal and I sat for meditation. He arranged, flower, coconut for Shiva Puja. After washing coconut and applying vermilion he broke it and with the water he did Abhishekam of Lord Shiva chanting Mantra. Babaji was also there. Then offered flowers to Lord Shiva, Parvathi, Ganesha, Kartikeya, Ram, Sita and Laxman. Did some exercise mixed stretching, bending for half an hour.

Vishal took flower and did healing for Ma and physiotherapy in trance. Ma went into sleep at 10am but got up at 3am with little loose stool.

October 28th 2009

Vishal came at 6am to do exercise, we cleaned the puja room and then he told that he had a dream of devil entered into my mother's body and he was unable to remove, asking for my help but I was not coming. He got up early scared of his nightmare.

During morning meditation he saw devil coming towards him he killed him by throwing the trident of Devi and then washed Devi with holy water sat for short meditation and did few stretching exercises. I did meditation and some asanas.

Evening it was different Shiva Puja, Vishal picked up Lord Shiva Statue washed it with water and kumkum, and chanted mantra, asked me to drink the washed water with kumkum. Did aarti with camphor on half cut coconut, and then took kumkum and water applied on my forehead and his. He went back on the wall and wrote Shivam, below that Om in hindi and below drew swatic and above Shivam three lines. He took the Shiva statue and kept on the west side of the puja room for that night and asked Lord Buddha statue as Babaji beside Lord Shiva.

When I came back from clinic we sat again for puja . Initially he offered water to Lord Shiva from half coconut and gave to me and took it, than offered flower chanting mantra. He did aarati with camphor on coconut and chanted Om Shivam Shankaram mantra, Guru Deva Guru Brahma. We ate the roasted coconut as prasad. Puja room floor was red with spilled water and kumkum.

All three days puja was in different style and protocol, Babajis presence was interesting since we have Kriya Yoga session on Nov 1st at home.

29th October Vishal to Vishnu

Morning I got up at 4.30 am and cleaned the puja room. Vishal did puja in ground floor and I did Meditation and spontaneous Aasanas.

Evening we went up, Vishal washed Lord Shiva with water, did Aarti and then offered sweet to Lord Shiva, Ma Kali and Lord Ganesh. He was holding hand and asking me to do puja like a priest. Applied kumkum on fore head center and on side of the temple. Later he said from today my name is Vishnu not Vishal.

I cut the cake in first floor and offered it to all Deities then to my mother. Whole night i was getting stretching of the limbs and some mudras.

30th October

Vishnu came at 6am and woke me up. We cleaned the third floor puja room, bathed all deities. Then came down for puja after wash. Vishnu searched on incense stick and said you should burn two not one. Then he opened the drawer searched some coin and kept on the side table top. After he told after opening eyes we need to keep Nandi or an animal during meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment