Monday, November 16, 2009

Out of Body Experience

November 5th 2009


Lord Shiva was teaching how to take soul out of the body. He was instructing to relax and remove all the thoughts from the mind and think only Lord Shiva. Then he told he would teach next day morning 6.30am.

On 6th November I got up early and cleaned the puja rooms. I started doing spontaneous mudras. Vishnu came late and ask me to lie down. Then he took Lord Shiva statue kept on my chest, He pricked my palm with needle and put the hand over Lord Shiva. He took water from bottle filled in the syringe and wanted to inject in by vain. When I asked what is he going to do, he injected inside Lord Shiva's Statue.

He saw Lord Shiva taking HIS soul out of the body it was green color, then he took it back. Vishnu said we can do it any time taking it out and then back.

He wanted to inject divine water into my body when I was scared Lord Shiva took it to HIS sole and then transferred to my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment